Within a year a lot can change, both with markets and your life. It can therefore be very useful to have a review with your Adviser to ensure your plans are still on track.
An annual review covers the following points:
- A review of the recommended investment or pension to ensure ongoing suitability
- A performance update of your portfolio
- A review of your portfolio to establish whether any rebalancing is required
- A check to see if your personal circumstances or goals have changed
- A review of your attitude to investment risk
- A check to see if any change in your tax status affects your plans
- A chance for you to ask questions or make changes to your portfolio
- Changes in legislation
Please get in touch to find further details on the availability of this premium service. Minimum fund / premium levels apply.
Get in touch