We are an established firm of Financial Advisers, with offices in Norwich, Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our successful team and would be very interested to hear from those wanting to begin a career in financial services or looking to further develop their career.
Ideally, you will have a meticulous approach and have an interest in the financial services industry - experience is not essential for this role as we will provide suitable training.
You’ll quickly get to know we are a friendly and sociable bunch and all share the same company values of being professional at all times; taking pride in our work and being extremely passionate about our goals!
YOUR NEW JOB
Our Compliance Administrator role involves supporting all teams in the servicing of their clients and ensuring we meet regulatory requirements.
The role will include researching, monitoring, report writing, analysis and supporting colleagues. The role will require the individual to learn all elements of compliance and the business as a whole.
The successful candidate must be willing to obtain industry qualifications and aim to continue their development over the longer term.
We have listed below some of the areas the role will cover in the longer term when competent:
- Researching financial products
- Liaising with financial services providers & company partners
- Collecting data and analysing information
- Advice point checks
- Monitoring regulatory developments
- Supporting colleagues
- Report writing
- Reviewing Suitability Reports
- Ensuring compliance is completed correctly by administration teams
- Monitoring of internal policies
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in the range of £16,000 - £25,000 per annum, negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Our benefits include pension contributions and holiday allowance which increase with length of service, Death in Service cover, uniform allowance and an optional payroll ISA
- Supporting our team and their professional development is very important to us which is why we provide excellent ongoing training
- We provide financial support to our staff for completing financial services qualifications and will discuss this on an individual basis