We are an established firm of Financial Advisers, with offices in Norwich, Gorleston and Lowestoft. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our Norwich team and would be very interested to hear from experienced Paraplanners or those with transferable skills who are interested working in financial services.
Ideally, you will have experience in a similar role within financial services however, industry experience is not essential. Existing Paraplanners, Mortgage Advisers or Senior Administrators who want to progress their career further would be ideal for this role. Likewise, applicants who currently work in client servicing within other industries but have experience in conducting face to face appointments may also be suitable.
You’ll quickly get to know we are a friendly bunch and all share the same company values of being professional at all times; taking pride in our work and being extremely passionate about our goals!
We also enjoy social outings together and regularly organise company events to celebrate reaching said goals.
YOUR NEW JOB:
Our Paraplanner role involves supporting our Company Directors in the service of their existing clients. The role will include researching, presenting the Director’s advice to their clients and annual reviews.
This role is predominantly client facing, unlike a traditional Paraplanner, and requires a confident individual who can manage their own diary. The role is fast paced, exciting and perfect for an enthusiastic individual wanting to get in front of clients to help them with their financial planning needs.
We have listed below some of the areas the role will cover:
- Researching financial products
- Liaising with financial services providers & company partners
- Diary management – Booking client appointments
- Collecting financial data and analysing information for Directors to review
- Complete Fact Finding and Presentation Appointments with Clients
- Undertaking client reviews
- Supporting colleagues
- Answer client advice queries on behalf of a Director
- Writing Suitability Reports
- Ensuring compliance is completed correctly
- We offer competitive salary, remuneration and benefits packages which are industry leading and include pension contributions and holiday allowance which increase with length of service, Death in Service cover, uniform allowance and a payroll ISA.
- Supporting our team and their professional development is very important to us which is why we provide excellent training
- We support our staff in completing further financial services qualifications and can discuss this on an individual basis