We are an established firm of Financial Advisers, with offices in Norwich, Gorleston and Lowestoft. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our Norwich team of highly-trained, specialist Personal Assistants; Professional Administrators and Apprentices. We are very interested in applications from talented PAs, financial services Administrators or those with an interest working in financial services.
Industry experience is not essential.
You’ll get to know that we are a friendly bunch and we share the same company values, of being professional in all that we do; doing our jobs with pride and being extremely passionate about our goals!
We also enjoy the odd social trip together and regularly organise company events - to celebrate reaching those goals.
YOUR NEW JOB:
You will be joining Nick's support team, filled with some of our highly skilled Administrators and PAs, where we will make sure you feel at home in no time. We’ll develop your skills and train you in the specialist areas of financial services, in which we do business.
We’ll ensure you gain the expertise which means that you can carry out your role expertly, effectively and we’ll also ensure that you can develop and progress at a pace that suits you.
We have listed below some of the areas that your role will entail:
- Researching financial products
- Liaising with financial services providers & company partners
- Diary management for Directors
- Collecting financial data and analysing information for Directors to review
- Checking work, spotting abnormalities or incorrect information provided by financial services providers
- Scanning, filing and preparing product packs for meetings
- Drafting documents for review
- Supporting colleagues
- Supporting and liaising with customers
- We offer competitive salary and benefits packages which are industry leading, including pension contributions and holiday allowance which increase with length of service, Death in Service cover, uniform allowance and a payroll ISA.
- Supporting our people and their professional development is very important to us which is why we provide excellent training
- We support our staff in completing further financial services qualifications and can discuss this on an individual basis