We are an established firm of Financial Advisers, with offices in Norwich, Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our successful Wealth Management team in Norwich and would be very interested to hear from those wanting to begin a career in financial services or looking to further develop their career.
Ideally, you will have a meticulous approach and have an interest in the financial services industry - experience is not essential for this role as we will provide suitable training. However, advanced skills in Excel would be preferable.
You’ll quickly get to know we are a friendly and sociable bunch and all share the same company values of being professional at all times; taking pride in our work and being extremely passionate about our goals!
YOUR NEW JOB
Our Administrator role involves supporting all teams in the servicing of their clients. This includes monitoring and reporting on investments, switching funds, placing trades with vendors and ensuring our systems are kept up to date.
The role will require the individual to learn all elements of the business as a whole.
We have listed below some of the areas the role will cover in the longer term when competent:
- Analysing and reporting on financial products
- Liaising with financial services providers
- Trading activities
- Portfolio monitoring
- Collecting data and analysing information
- Supporting colleagues
- Ensuring compliance is maintained
- Maintaining and Auditing systems
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in the range of £22,000 - £24,000 per annum, negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Our benefits include pension contributions and holiday allowance which increase with length of service, Death in Service cover, uniform allowance and an optional payroll ISA
- Supporting our team and their professional development is very important to us which is why we provide excellent ongoing training
- We provide financial support to our staff for completing financial services qualifications and will discuss this on an individual basis