Financial markets can move quickly, so it is important that any recommended solution continues to meet your needs.
Our Investment Committee monitors all recommended products and investment funds for both risk and return and will provide you with an annual update to confirm that your plan and fund(s) still meet our strict criteria.
Should any circumstance arise where we believe that the recommended solution or underlying investment is no longer suitable or causes us concern, we will be in touch with you as this could ultimately affect your financial future.
Examples of this are:
- A major change in legislation
- Significant increase in risk of the underlying investment
- Consistent under-performance
- An increase in cost
- Unacceptable contract changes
If you have any ongoing questions relating to the recommended product or fund, you will be able to discuss this with your Adviser at no additional cost.
If we have recommended a pension for you, an important part of our ongoing service is that we will contact you at key points in the run up to your preferred retirement age to invite you to discuss the investment risk approach and whether it remains suitable for you.
If you are using Pension Drawdown and taking an income, we will contact you at set points in the future to confirm ongoing suitability, your income requirements, and whether any changes need to be made.
Also provided within this service are the following:
- Where applicable, storing copies of correspondence from providers against your file for future reference
- Changing your name or address with your providers upon request
- Informing providers in the event of your death
- Providing you with a telephone valuation upon request
- Facilitating withdrawals from investments
- Providing you or your accountant with relevant tax information for completion of your self-assessment tax return
* Not required for protection, conventional annuities and certain specialist investment products, please ask for further details.