Within a year a lot can change, both with markets and your life. It can therefore be very useful to have a review with your Adviser to ensure your plans are still on track.
An annual review covers the following points:
- A review of the recommended investment or pension to ensure ongoing suitability
- A performance update of your portfolio
- A check to see if your personal circumstances or goals have changed
- A cash-flow forecast review (if applicable)
- A review of your attitude to investment risk
- A check to see if any change in your tax status affects your plans
- A chance for you to ask questions or make changes to your portfolio
- Changes in legislation
You can pay for this enhanced service separately or will automatically qualify if your ongoing fees meet our entry criteria for each category.
Please ask your Adviser or view our website for further details.
Get in touch